Stepping into Science
- Ideal for start-up scientists of age 5+ years.
- Hands-on introduction to the scientific methods for little kids.
- Conducts easy-to-follow, illustrated experiments to answer everyday questions.
- With a 48-page guidebook, Stepping into Science teaches science fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself.
- Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 25 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water.
- Learn what plants need to grow, build a barometer, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat, and investigate plant propagation.Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colors mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and how a motion picture works. Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction.
- Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubbles, observe capillary action, and test displacement. Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch a balloon inflate itself.
Generic Stepping Into Science Little Labs Thames & Kosmos Science Kit New In Box For Ages 5+(Multicolor)
Stepping into Science Little Labs Thames & Kosmos Science Kit New in Box For Ages 5+Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 25 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water.|Learn what plants need to grow, build a barometer, see how...
Specification: Stepping into Science
Science Basic Materials Kit
|Minimum Age (years)|
Height: 310, Length: 1460, Weight: 1.5, Width: 1150