- This is a wooden tabletop abacus with 100 sliding beads.
- It has solid wood base and frame holds 10 rows with 10 sliding colored wooden beads on each row.
- The first “calculator,” is great for teaching addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- It promotes color and pattern recognition, problem solving, fine motor skills.
- It has sturdy wooden construction.
- Recommended for kids with age 3+yrs.
Last Amazon price update was: February 19, 2019 12:43 pm
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.